Fabric Policies & Procedures
IMPORTANT: MAGNOLIA SELLS WHOLESALE TO THE TRADE ONLY
Pricing and Availability:
• Pricing listed in our price list is wholesale cut yardage cost per yard, unless otherwise specified.
*See price list column headers for identification*
• Pricing is subject to change without notification. Magnolia attempts to continually send price change notifications as well as confirm pricing on all order acknowledgements. No credits will be issued due to customer being unaware of a price change.
• It is highly recommended that you login to our website or contact Customer Service to verify current pricing and availability on all items prior to making a sale of a Magnolia item or at least prior to placing order. This will eliminate any surprises when you receive your invoices.
• If you need an updated price list sent to you, please contact Customer Service at 662-841-2000 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request an updated price list.
- MINIMUM YARDAGE: Orders will not be accepted for amounts less than one (1) yard per individual cut.
- ORDER SUBMISSION: All purchase orders are required to be submitted via fax, email or online. Upon receipt of a purchase order, your account credit status will be checked, stock and price will be confirmed, and your order will ship. If there are any outstanding invoices on your account over 30 days from invoice date, your orders will be held until payment is received. If your orders are typically processed with a credit card, please be sure to include the relevant information on the purchase order.
- LENGTH OF CUTS: The length of your required cuts is important. Occasionally, we must fill your order with more than one piece, or make an allowance for a defect in the fabric. Please be certain to include specific cut lengths on every order if applicable.
- FACE OF FABRIC: Prior to cutting and fabricating with your order, we suggest you confirm with your workroom or upholsterer the proper face of the material. Magnolia will not be held responsible if the incorrect side of the fabric is used as the face in an application.
- PATTERN REPEATS: All pattern repeats listed online and on our samples are approximate. Repeats can vary slightly from one dyelot to another. Your fabric is cut to the exact yardage specified on the order, and we do not automatically make additional allowances to include pattern repeats. To avoid any possible shortages, we recommend you order several additional inches to allow for pattern repeats.
- SILKS: Silks are not guaranteed against fading or for precise color matching, colorfastness and durability. A cutting (CFA) from current stock is recommended.
- SHIPPING: Please indicate on your order the desired shipping method (i.e., UPS, FedEx). If no instructions are given, we will ship the fastest, most economical way, depending on the size of the package. COD shipments will only be sent via UPS. Oversized shipments will receive the carrier’s standard additional charges.
- DROP SHIPPING: We do not offer drop shipping directly to the consumer. If you wish for an order to be drop shipped to an alternate location (workroom, upholsterer, manufacturer) the destination must be a business’ location.
- DYE LOTS: Dye lots may vary from one shipment to the next. If an exact dye lot is required, please contact the customer service department. We will obtain from you the proper information and do our best to meet your needs. If an exact dye lot is required, you must submit a sample with your order or request a Cutting for Approval (CFA) from current stock. We will hold yardage from a specified dye lot for up to 7 days. We will not be responsible for dye lot issues if you have not advised us prior to your order having been placed that you require a specific dye lot.
- RETURNS: PLEASE INSPECT ALL ORDERS ON RECEIPT FOR COLOR CORRECTNESS, FLAWS, DAMAGE FROM SHIPPING, CORRECT YARDAGE, ETC! Once an order is cut or sewn, no returns will be accepted for any reason, no matter the party in error. No returns will be authorized by Magnolia after 30 days of invoice date. No exceptions will be made, no matter the party in error. Before an order can be returned, the customer must contact Magnolia Customer Service Department to obtain authorization. If an order is returned without authorization, Magnolia will ship the order back to the customer at the customer’s expense. Orders to be returned due to customer error will incur a 30% restocking fee; no credit will be given on outgoing or incoming freight; return freight to be at customer’s expense; no returns of 8 yards or less will be accepted for any reason when customer is in error. Orders to be returned due to Magnolia error will be picked up at our expense and full credit will be issued, including outgoing freight charges.